We will manage Regulatory Affairs and develop a premier regulatory strategy and provide strategic leadership for regulatory strategy, agency interactions, and submissions and ensure these activities are consistent with the overall national strategy and activities.
- Act as primary strategic advisor to enable execution of company regulatory goals.
- Provide strategic and tactical direction to drive cross-discipline consistency in regulatory approach and planning.
- Provide direct Regulatory oversight to all activities.
- Provide counsel, training, and interpretation of regulatory issues to Company personnel and assist as a liaison between the Company and regulatory authorities.
REGISTRAR OF JOINT STOCK COMPANIES (RJSC)
- Formation of companies
- Annual return for AGM
- Annual return for changes
- Memorandum and articles of association
TRADE & COMMERCE
- Trade license
- TIN certificate
- VAT registration
- IRC & ERC
- BIDA registration