We are expert enough to manage the foreign fund in the manner:
- Implementing a fund’s investment strategy and managing its trading activities.
- Overseeing foreign funds, manage analysts, conduct research, and make important investment decisions.
- UPAS/DP L/C arrangement at a lower rate of interest.
- Communicating with foreign bank for UPAS/DP L/C arrangement.
We engage in business process outsourcing for two main areas of work: back-office functions and front-office functions.
The benefits typically cited by proponents of BPO include:
- Financial benefits: Organizations often find that an outsourced provider can perform a business process at lower costs, or they often find that by contracting with an outsourced provider they can save money as a result of the relationship in other ways, such as in tax savings.
- Flexibility: BPO contracts can allow organizations greater flexibility to adjust how it completes the outsourced business process, allowing them to better react to changing market dynamics.
- Competitive advantage: BPO allows organizations to outsource those processes that aren’t core to their businesses or missions, thereby allowing organizations to focus more of its resources on the operations that distinguish them in the marketplace.
- Higher quality and better performance: Because the core business of BPO providers is performing the specific processes they’re hired to do, they are, in theory, able to focus on providing those processes at the highest levels, often with greater accuracy, efficiency and speed.