We assist finance leaders in addressing the constant upcoming challenges arising from introduction of new complex accounting regulations, understanding local GAAP and accounting for complex business transactions. Our services help clients improve their processes and achieve timely and accurate financial reporting.
We work with our clients to ensure they achieve compliance, providing insight on local standards and organizing their financial reporting to ensure accounting operations match business objectives such as new capital agendas, business transformations, diversification and cross border investments.
We can provide accounting advice and assistance for historical and proposed transactions and projects. Our integrated approach ensures the expertise of our tax and other departments are also combined in our advisory.
Our teams lead by partners have a variety of skills in technical knowledge and experience. All our staff are committed to the idea of accountability, financial transparency and operational performance data accuracy.
GAAP Advisory & Financial Reporting
- Adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Improvements in financial reporting process
- Impact assessment and guidance for adoption of new standards
- Meeting regulatory requirements under local GAAP
- Development of accounting policy
- ERP implementation advisory
- Providing training in accounting and financial reporting on complex topic
- Specific transaction accounting
- Analyzing financial and regulatory impacts
- Working with transaction advisors on valuation projects
- IPO readiness assessments and execution